By registering you are agreeing to our
Forgot Your Password?
Learn the basics of video
security so that you can feel
comfortable choosing the right
system for your needs.
- Infrared Cut Filters
- Understanding Night Vision & Infrared
- The Importance of Camera Resolution
- Video Compression
- What is Motion Detection?
- Why Do I Need a Security System?
- What is a DVR?
- 10 Tips on Installing Your Security System
- Standard DVR Features
- Port Forwarding: How to View Your DVR Online
- Understanding International Protection (IP) Ratings
- Long-Term Footage Storage
- Choosing the Right Power Supply
- What is "Auto Signal Hopping"?
Protecting Your Business
- Make Your Business Unattractive to Thieves
- Security Tips for the Workplace
- Video Security for Warehouse & Storage
- Video Security for Convenience Stores
- Video Security for Gas Stations
- Video Security for Offices
External Networking (Port Forwarding)
Buying Guide for Homeowners
- For Your Consideration
- General Tips
Buying Guide for Business Owners
Protecting Your Home
- Nannycams & Covert Monitoring
- Make Your Home Unattractive to Thieves
- Video Security for Vacation Homes
- What You Can Do Now
Internal Networking (Port Forwarding)
- Legal Liability for False Security
- The Pros & Cons of Imitation Cameras
DVR Menu Navigation
5-Step DVR Setup
Theft & You
© 2014 DEFENDER